I am excited to be partnering with Ossur to assit present at the Amputee Mobility Clinic.
Registration is open to amputees, coaches, physiotherapists, exercise physiologists, prosthetists, other interested professionals.
Mobility Clinic Details:
- Dates: Monday 28th and Tuesday 29th September 2015
- Location: St Laurence’s College, South Brisbane
- Special guest and host: Professor Robert Gailey, PhD, PT.
- Proud partners: Limbs4Life, Limbs4Kids and PnO Data Solutions
- Registration Fee: $AUD50. All funds collected will be donated to L4L and Lady Cilento Children's Hospital
- Registration close: 31st July 2015
- Simplified outcomes:
- Techniques to maximise prosthetic capabilities
- Leg-over-leg running mechanics
- Proper methods for improving speed and balance
- How to move in multiple directions for a variety of recreational activities
- Training routines and sport-specific exercises